Geneious is a software package which allows you to run many common bioinformatic workflows in one place. It has many features including:
- De novo mapping , reference mapping of your sequencing data.
- Visualization of the data and analysis
- Sequence and chromatin analysis
- Alignment and tree building
- Searching using NCBI, Genbank data bases
- Standalone user version.
- This is available as a user standalone version, and it offers lower memory (RAM).
- User can download the software to their personal computer and use it.
- How access the software can be found at tutorial page
To request a Geneious account, please fill out the “CAM account request for Geneious” using the following link
Qiagen’s IPA allows you to “Quickly visualize and understand complex ‘omics data and perform insightful data analysis and interpretation by placing your experimental results within the context of biological systems”.
If you are interested in obtaining an account for your lab, please use the form available here.
To access IPA web version, please click on https://analysis.ingenuity.com/pa/
For training materials from Qiagen please click here.